Cleaner Living Services excels in the cleaning and maintenance of office buildings and corporate headquarters .. from facilities of over 2 million square feet to those of 5,000 square feet. Our services go far beyond what most companies provide as we have a proven track record of saving customers money by ongoing, proper maintenance of their surfaces.
Often overlooked by other cleaning contractors, we pay special attention to areas that impact your facilities overall look, health, and ultimate surface longevity. As active members of the US Green Building Council, we bring a special focus to your facility's environment
LOBBIES AND HALLWAYS
Your lobby is the first impression people have of your building and CLS assures that first impression is always spectacular. We specialize in the care and maintenance of all types of flooring, so from the first step into your building you make a statement of cleanliness, health and shine. The cleaning chemicals we use leave your facility smelling fresh and clean, not overly disinfected.
Both tenants and visitors appreciate a restroom that is clean, orderly, well-stocked, and odor-free. Our regular restroom cleaning program includes a 15-point evaluation to assure the highest performance and quality. Special attention is paid to reducing cross-contamination as we use color-coded microfiber rags and flat mops that capture dirt, grime, and micro-organisms. High touch points are disinfected at each cleaning and are left uniformly clean, polished and streak-free. We use products that continue to eliminate odor-causing bacteria long after the cleaning process is over on floors, walls, and partitions.
Included in our maintenance package is regular high-pressure intensive cleaning of restrooms to assure the highest degree of hygiene, even in minuscule cracks and crevices.
Your restroom floors will be biofilm free and grout lines will maintain maximum brightness and cleanliness.
CLS cleaning technicians are trained to respect the personal work-space in individual cubicles and offices, yet provide necessary cleaning and maintenance services. Our cleaning products are Green Seal certified to reduce triggering any allergic reactions. Included in the cleaning of individual workspaces:
- Dusting of surfaces, sills, computer monitors, keyboards
- Vacuuming of carpets; mopping of hard flooring
- Cleaning/sanitizing telephones, keyboards, mouse
- Trash receptacles are emptied and re-lined
- Cleaning of doors, jams and light switches
- All interior glass surfaces cleaned
- Disinfecting of all high touch surfaces
Breakrooms see high office traffic during the day with numerous coffee refills, microwave lunches, water refills and refrigerators stocked with lunches and leftovers. We pay special attention to cleaning and disinfecting the breakroom to keep your office healthy:
- Wipe down of all cabinets, countertops, tables, chairs
- Disinfecting of all high touch points, countertops
- Refill paper towels as needed
- Wipe down of interior refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave
For company headquarters with fully functioning cafeterias, we clean and maintain the surfaces according to NFPA guidelines, removing grease from cooking areas and equipment. Stainless steel is cleaned and polished using environmentally preferred products and surfaces are disinfected. We:
- Clean the backsplash and, where possible, remove the equipment and clean from floor up
- Remove and clean all cooking racks
- Clean oven interiors
- Clean sides, top and back of cooking equipment
- Clean and degrease fans, exhausts, etc.
- Clean and disinfect cafeteria tables